View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 01:37 AM   #8
Greg King
I just kinda show up...

I have talked with eVga on a couple of occasions and their warranty is only voided for physical damage. OC it, flash it wrong...whatever you want, as long as there isnt any physical damage to the card, they will honor the warranty. eVga is really stepping up the heat on BFG who has one of the best, bad ass warranties available at the moment. I know a guy who I talked to on another forum who was given an AGP 6800 Ultra that was defective from another member of that forum. The card had a hole cut in it with a dremel tool on top of the fact that the card wouldn't work and they replaced the card with a new one. That is customer service! You will not be disappointed with a GT and thats a fact. I am getting 505/1200 clocks with mine and with better cooling I know there is more in her.

System:
Intel i5 2500K | Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD4 | 16GB G.Skill DDR3 | Crucial M4 128GB SSD
WD 1TB Black x1 | WD 2TB Green x 1 | EVGA 660 Ti Superclocked | Corsair H80 Water Cooler
Fractal Design R3 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Dell 2410 x 3 @ 1920x1200

ESXi Host:
Intel i7 920 @ 3.0 GHz | Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD4P | 24GB Patriot DDR3 | WD 1TB Black x 2
Greg King is online now   Reply With Quote