View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 05:45 PM   #7
Greg King
I just kinda show up...

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Just curious. How did the review manage to copy more than 20MB in less than 10 seconds via USB 1.1? That is >2MB/s, I don't think so.

Also the gizmo didn't equal or better the other drives over USB 2. It lagged behind all others for small files and was soundly beaten by the titanium over all file sizes!!

Then buy the Titanium. This is something that could have, and should have, been taken care of in a private message.

I fully understand the necessity of accurate information to you the reader, but there is a time and a place correct the reviewer and a public forum isnt that place.

Thank you for your attention to detail but please, use a PM next time. That way we can correct what might be wrong with out all of this.

System:
Intel i5 2500K | Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD4 | 16GB G.Skill DDR3 | Crucial M4 128GB SSD
WD 1TB Black x1 | WD 2TB Green x 1 | EVGA 660 Ti Superclocked | Corsair H80 Water Cooler
Fractal Design R3 | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Dell 2410 x 3 @ 1920x1200

ESXi Host:
Intel i7 920 @ 3.0 GHz | Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD4P | 24GB Patriot DDR3 | WD 1TB Black x 2
Greg King is offline   Reply With Quote