Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Williams View Post
He was max level two weeks after launch. That's just how hardcore he is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharic-Nar View Post
For shame...

Level 50 Trooper Commando, Gunnery DPS
Level 44 Imperial Sniper, Marksman DPS
Level 1-20 Miscilaneous characters of various factions and classes.

Started doing Operations with my Trooper, as well as the odd Hard mode flashpoint. Maxed Cybertech, Scavenging and Underworld. Have all the Artifact grade ship parts craftable, as well as a bunch of the 49+ artifact grade earpiece and Mod recipes. I have some Op gear. Finished the main story and grinding away the Daily Commendations on Ilum and Belsavis.

My name's Jamie, and i'm a MMORPGholic....
WHOOAA! That is sooo AWESOME!!

Seems u enjoyed the non Force based characters more?!?
PSU: Corsair AX850 - Case: Cooler Master HAF X - CPU:Core i7-2600k - Cooler: Cooler Master V6 GT - Motherboard: Asus Z68 Maximus IV Extreme Z - Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB-1600Mhz - GPU: AMD MSI R6970 Lightning - HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB, Seagate 2TB Barracuda Green - SSD: Intel 520 Series 120GB - K/B: Razer Lycosa Mirror - Mouse: Logitech G700 - MouseMat: Steel Series 4HD - LCD: Asus VG278H 27" - Speakers: Creative Inspire M4500 4.1 - Headset: Logitech G35 7.1

"Do not look at a man's prayers nor his fasts, rather, measure him by how well he deals with others, the compassion he shows his fellow man, his wisdom and his integrity" - Umar Ibn Al-Khattab

Doomsday is offline   Reply With Quote