View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 09:56 PM   #3
Optix
Basket Chassis

I'm not much better at this sort of thing than Rob is unfortunately. If it was a current generation system, or even one generation back it would be easier to give you a ballpark amount.

If this helps at all, two years ago I sold the following system for $450.

Intel i3 (can't remember the model, but it was 1st gen)
GIGABYTE H55-based mATX motherboard
4GB DDR3 1600mhz
AMD 5770
Mushkin SATAII 80GB SSD
WD Caviar Black SATAII 500GB HDD

I don't remember what case or cooler I sold with it, and I'm pretty sure that I kept my power supply.

I'm sorry to say that the rig you listed won't be worth a whole lot, but depending on how up to speed they are on technology. Obviously you're looking for a dollar value, which I just can't give you.

One resource that you could use is the appraisals section of overclock.net. I haven't been on that site in years, but after I sifted through the elitist bullshit that comes with hiding behind a screen name, I found tons of useful info.

Intel i5 3570K, MSI Z77Z-GD55, 4x2GB Kingston Genesis 2133mhz, 120GB Mushkin Chronos SSD, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue, Intel 210 cache drive, MSI 7850 Power Edition OC, Corsair H100, Silverstone Strider 750w Gold, Killer2100 NIC, Corsair 600T SE White, LG W2242, ROCCAT Kone+, Isku & Kave, 3TB Seagate Backup+, 200GB Western Digital Scorpio Black external drive

Optix is offline   Reply With Quote