Latest Forum Posts

Latest News Posts
Coming Soon!
Social
Go Back   Techgage.com > Hardware > General Hardware

General Hardware Any tech topic that can't be fit into another category belongs here.

Old 10-23-2012, 11:37 AM   #1
Tharic-Nar
Techgage Staff

Default What the Func? Creators of the sUrface 1030 Mousepad Are Back

Remember Func? If you cared about mousepads five or so years ago, chances are you do. At the time, the company's "sUrface" pads were widely-accepted as being some of the best. We took at a look at its "Archetype" edition way back in January of 2006. I ended up using that same sample for years, though at some point it was relegated and replaced with a Ratpadz XT (which I still love) due to it being a bit grimey. Not long after, the company just seemed to vanish. Ironically enough, I investigated things a couple of months ago only to conclude that Func became yet another one of those companies that hit the market hard, then faded away just as fast.

You can read the rest of our post and discuss here.
PSU: Corsair 1000HX - Case: Thermaltake Xaser VI Full Tower - CPU: Intel Core i7 2600 @3.8GHz - Cooler: Thermaltake FRIO - Motherboard: ASUS P67 Sabertooth - Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP Arctic 1600 - GPU: 2x AMD Radeon HD 5870 - HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB 6Gb/s +1TB +2TB storage - Audio: ODAC + O2 Amp, ASUS Xonar DX
K/B: Corsair K90 - Mouse: ROCCAT KONE XTD - Monitor: DELL U2410 - Speakers: Corsair SP2500 - Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT990 - Mic: Blue Yeti USB Microphone

- I need Fiber to fix my Irregular Bandwidth Syndrome -
Tharic-Nar is offline   Reply With Quote