Latest Forum Posts

Latest News Posts
Coming Soon!
Social
Go Back   Techgage.com > Submissions > Reader-Submitted News

Reader-Submitted News Stumble on some interesting news from around the Web and want to share? This is the place!

Old 08-20-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
Psi*
Tech Monkey

Default XFX ATI Radeon™ HD 5770 single slot graphics card

I guess I feel like goofing off today as I am reading anything not related to work.

I received an email from XFX about this. I assume because I might have registered my cards. I am interested in hearing about reviews of this card with the adjacent slots also populated with this card. TigerDirect is selling it for $180. I couldn't find it on 'egg.

I don't do this kind of gaming (as yet ... but I have it within me), and I thought that others would have some 1st blush thoughts about this single slot card. How might it affect case selection, cooling solutions ... .. . Expecting it to perform similarly to double slot version, which is actually another question for some review.
Psi* is offline   Reply With Quote