Latest Forum Posts

Latest News Posts
Coming Soon!
Social
Go Back   Techgage.com > Software > Gaming

Gaming Anything gaming-related can be discussed here, for PCs, handhelds and consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
Rob Williams
Editor-in-Chief
 
Rob Williams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Atlantic Canada
Posts: 13,352
Default nD Handheld Gaming Console Set to Cost $10

Looking to get your mobile game on, but don't want to spend too much cash? If so, the upcoming handheld 'nD' might be right up your alley. It's being developed by Robert Pelloni, creator of the upcoming Bob's Game for the Nintendo DS (and nD), and his project is truly ambitious. He aims to build each of these units and not make a profit on the hardware, but rather take 10% from game sales, with the other 90% going straight to the developer.


Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!
__________________
Intel Core i7-3960X, GIGABYTE G1.Assassin 2, Kingston 16GB DDR3-2133, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB
Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD (OS, Apps), WD VR 1TB (Games), Corsair 1000HX, Corsair H70 Cooler
Corsair 800D, Dell 2408WFP 24", ASUS Xonar Essence STX, Gentoo (KDE 4.11. 3.12 Kernel)

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get!" - H.P. Baxxter
<Toad772> I don't always drink alcohol, but when I do, I take it too far.


Rob Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 02:19 PM   #2
Kayden
Techgage Staff
 
Kayden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 710
Default

That's the sort of device I could get behind for my kids. The price point is perfect and if they damage it with 3 kids it wouldn't be that hard to replace.
__________________
Koolance PC4-1036BK Liquid Cooled Aluminum Full Tower Case (Upgraded to displace 1320watt of heat) - Koolance 360 ver 1.2 CPU Water Block - PrimoChill ICE Non-Conductive Fluid - Asus P6X58D Premium - Intel I7 950 - Evga GTX580 FTW Hydro Copper 2 x2 in SLI - Tt SMART M1200W PSU - Kingston HyperX 12GB 1600 XMP - Klipsch 5.1 THX Cert Speakers - Sata II OCZ Vertex 4 128GB, Kingston 120GB SV300, WD 2TB, & 320GB - Seagate 1TB - Cyborg RAT 7 MMO Mouse - Logitech G19 - Logitech G13 Gameboard - 1-over-3 Viewsonic's VA2448M-LED 24-Inch for Nvidia Surround - Ergotech Triple Horizontal LCD Monitor Arm Desk Stand


Kayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:25 PM   #3
Kougar
Techgage Staff
 
Kougar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,653
Default

As long as he manages it right and gets some decent game support, that guy should see some great success.
__________________
Core i7 4770k 4.2Ghz
Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H
Crucial Ballistix Sport LP 1600MHz 32GB
EVGA GTX 480 HydroCopper FTW
ASUS Xonar DX
Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB | Windows 7 64-bit
Apogee XT + MCP655 & Thermochill Triple 140mm Radiator
Corsair AX1200 PSU | Cooler Master HAF-X

Kougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Neo Geo X Handheld Gets Official Rob Williams Gaming 3 03-28-2012 07:10 PM
Turning your iPhone into a handheld gaming device Rob Williams Mobile & Small Form-Factor Computing 4 01-15-2012 11:28 PM
Console gaming and computer illiteracy marfig Gaming 6 10-12-2011 08:59 AM
Nintendo to Launch 3D Gaming Handheld in 2011 Rob Williams Gaming 1 03-27-2010 06:17 PM
could anyone suggest me a sd card for my handheld console dan875426 Storage Devices and Memory 1 12-18-2006 08:55 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 AM.