EVGA has introduced the newest addition to its power supply unit line-up: the SuperNOVA 1000 P2, which has quite a few things going for it, including:
- 1000W power output @ up to +50°C
- 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency certification (which means it will deliver up to 92% efficiency at loads up to 50%)
- Superior Vertical Double Layer Main Transformer
- ECO Intelligent Thermal Control Fan system (the 140mm cooling fan will not need to run at operating temperatures below 45°C, which means zero fan noise)
- Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con solid state capacitors, which EVGA says will improve the unit’s long-term reliability
- High Amperage (83.3A on the +12V rail) Multi-Rail Design for maximum power and efficiency
- Over Power/Under Power/Over Voltage/Short Circuit protections built in
- Fully modular cable design (for optimal airflow and cable management)
Clearly, the SuperNOVA 1000 P2 ticks all the right boxes for the power user.
What’s more, EVGA backs this new power supply with an amazing 10-year warranty. The company says its SuperNOVA 1000 P2 is available now and carries an MSRP of $219.99.