This web site and its content are the exclusive property of Techgage Networks, Inc. ("Techgage", "Techgage Gaming", "Techgage Forums"), and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark law, except as otherwise stated. Use of this web site or any part of its content is subject to the following list of Terms & Conditions.
If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of this statement without modification, you may not use the Techgage web site, forum, or any content produced by or attributed solely to Techgage.
1) You may not sell, copy, disseminate, describe, broadcast or distribute any part of the content of this web site without the prior written consent of Techgage Networks, Inc, with the following exceptions:
a. You may copy up to 75 words or one contiguous paragraph from the body of an article for use in your own articles, provided that the material appears by itself on the page, in formatting distinctly different from the body of the containing article, and is attributed to "Techgage". All such attributions in electronic form must include a hyperlink to, or the URL of, the Techgage web site.
b. You may quote a portion of any article on this site for use within the body of another article, provided that such quotation does not exceed 30 words in length, is contained within quotation marks, and is attributed to both the article's author and to "Techgage". All such attributions in electronic form must include a hyperlink to, or the URL of, the Techgage web site.
c. You may feature quotations from any article on this site as part of a television show, podcast, video podcast, or any other audio-visual medium, provided that any such quotation be brief and audibly attributed to "Techgage.com".
d. If you may legally represent the manufacturer of a product reviewed by Techgage, you may publish or provide a copy of the concerning article in its entirety as part of a marketing communication, provided that it is distributed in print or in a non-editable format such as Adobe PDF format. Any such distribution must properly attribute the article to "Techgage", and the original article URL or a hyperlink to the original article must also be provided.
e. You may publish a description of a single article on this site, provided that such description does not exceed 750 words. Techgage must be cited as the source of the article being described, and a link to the article must be provided if the description is published in a web-enabled electronic format.
2) Portions of this web site may publish or contain statements of opinion made by our readers. Techgage Networks, Inc. does not accept any responsibility or liability for comments or statements of opinion by our readers, or any person not directly affiliated with Techgage Networks, Inc.
3) Techgage Networks, Inc. reserves the right to make any updates exceptions or changes to this statement of terms and conditions as is deemed necessary or appropriate by the management of this web site, without express notification of site visitors or registered members of any Techgage service. Techgage Networks, Inc. retains sole liberty to make any such modifications or allowances. Any and all new content or features that may be added to any service provided by Techgage Networks, Inc. are also governed by the terms in this statement.
4) Links to third party web sites are made available solely for your convenience. Techgage Networks, Inc. accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of linked third-party web sites, including any advertising, products, hyperlinks, or other materials contained therein.
5) Regarding forum postings: By making any 'post' to the Techgage Forums, you agree to abide by all forum rules, and grant Techgage Networks, Inc. a perpetual, unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to republish the content of the post in whole or part, and to create derivative works thereof, as well as all rights to store, broadcast, print, distribute, or display its content or such derivative works with no further duty, compensation, or accounting to you.
6) TECHGAGE NETWORKS, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE, ITS CONTENTS, OR THE MANUSCRIPT, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. USE OF THE TECHGAGE WEB SITE, AS WELL AS ANY INFORMATION, ADVICE, OR GUIDANCE CONTAINED THEREIN IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Techgage Networks, Inc. hereby disclaims any warranty, real or implied, or any statement of fitness for a particular purpose pertaining to any product or service offered by Techgage Networks, Inc or any third party, or any guarantee regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or usefulness of information contained on the Techgage web site or provided as part of any Techgage Networks, Inc. service.
7) Techgage Networks, Inc. may, at its sole discretion, terminate this agreement at any time and for any reason, without explanation. This includes but is not limited to termination of user accounts and passwords as well as access to any part of the Techgage Forum. Techgage Networks, Inc. also reserves the right to censor or demand removal of any material produced by Techgage Networks, Inc. and used by a third party with or without permission.
8) No statement made by Techgage Networks, Inc. or its staff, or any failure by Techgage Networks, Inc. to enforce any part of these terms may be considered a waiver of any applicable legal rights and privileges. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Techgage Networks Inc. or any person or persons directly affiliated with Techgage from any injury or liability due to use of this web site or any part of its content, and agree to release Techgage Networks, Inc. from any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees. Such liabilities as from which you agree to release Techgage Networks, Inc. may include but are not limited to loss of use, data, stock value, or profits arising in any fashion from the content of this web site or any action taken in reliance thereupon.
Any logos, trademarks, images, schematics, diagrams, advertising copy, descriptions, or other materials not produced by or exclusively for Techgage Networks, Inc. are the property of their respective owners.
The text of this statement is ©2013 Techgage Networks, Inc, and applies retroactively to all materials produced or distributed under any brand held by Techgage Networks, Inc.