by Rob Williams on December 2, 2005 in Cases & PSUs
As time goes by, we quickly realize how much power our computer really needs. You don’t want a PSU that provides ‘just enough'; you want one that will help provide clean power and be able to not worry about it dieing. Today we are taking a look at the Coolmax CXI 600W, which will easily power most systems today.
- Support the latest Intel ATX 12V V2.0 spec.
- Support PCI Express
- Serial ATA ready
- 3 Speed Fan Control Switch
- 120mm fan design, long life, and fastest cooling time
- High quality gold-coated fan guard
- Cable-tube on main power cables for better cable routing and neatness
- Over voltage protection, short circuit protection on all output levels
- All DC output wires have 450mm length
- MTBF > 100,000 hours @ 25Â°C
- SLI Ready
Packaging & Features
The CXI comes in a white colored box, which just barely fits all the contents in. All required information is listed on the box, including the available connectors and power ratings. After opening the tightly packed box, we reveal the PSU and the extras.
Included in the extras are a power cable, 4-Pin to 8-Pin adapter and a manual.