by Jen McPherson on June 6, 2005 in Peripherals
Wacom is a renowned name in PC pen tablets for the digital artist, and are the leaders in PC tablet technology. Their tablets have been used by professionals world wide and are marked for their excellence in all their hardware. So, without further delay lets get into the review and the specifics.
Intuos3 gives you the power to quickly and professionally edit photos and create digital artwork by turning on the full power of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, and over 100 other leading software applications. Intuos3 tablets now put ExpressKeys and Touch Strips right at your fingertips for convenient keyboard shortcuts, scrolling, zooming, brush size control, and more. Wacom’s Penabled technology gives you the natural feel and superior performance of Wacom’s patented cordless and battery-free tablet technology. You’ll find that using an Intuos pen, mouse, and tablet gives you more control, comfort, and productivity.
I was extremely excited to get the opportunity to test this tablet for I know Wacom is a popular and trusted name in PC tablet technology. So, without further delay lets get into the review and the specifics.
- Ergonomic design with sloping, contoured palm rest for comfort
- Multiple cord positions for greater workspace flexibility
- 8 ft. cable allows you to kick back while you work
- Enhanced electronics for twice the resolution (5,080 lpi)
- Available in three sizes: 4×5, 6×8, and 9×12 for a perfect fit
- Full two-year warranty means it’s built to last
ExpressKeys and Touch Strips
- Strategically placed programmable ExpressKeys and Touch strips for convenience
- ExpressKeys are chordable and can be used for mouse clicks, modifier keys and keyboard shortcuts
- Finger-sensitive Touch Strips for quick scrolling, zooming, brush size control, and more
- Ball-free and optics-free for smooth, accurate tracking
- Ambidextrous low-profile design with just the right feeling
- Patented cordless, battery-free technology for superior performance and reliability
- Five programmable buttons with fingerwheel for flexibility and control